When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Rays?

-

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Been noticing an upward trend with Silver Rays lately. Is everything gaining traction in price or just these lights?

[QUOTEbricybrok432076]everything, except what I'm trying to sell......[/QUOTE]

Always thought you had good stuff that moved pretty good. Bad timing on your Silver Ray hunt though. :(

Even the car fender style is selling for over $200 with the sellers who know better listing them as the bike model.

I have a really nice dual set of Silver Ray lights. Both of them have the original glass Delta lenses in them.
I would rate them on a scale of 8+ No base for either one. I will be posting them for sale soon but I just have not gotten around to getting pictures of them. If there is any interest let me know and I can try to get some pictures up.
I hope this isn't post hopping. not trying to steal a thread I just thought some one might could use them.
Thanks, JKent

Last edited:
I have a really nice dual set of Silver Ray lights. Both of them have the original glass Delta lenses in them.
I would rate them on a scale of 8+ No base for either one. I will be posting them for sale soon but I just have not gotten around to getting pictures of them. If there is any interest let me know and I can try to get some pictures up.
I hope this isn't post hopping. not trying to steal a thread I just thought some one might could use them.
Thanks, JKent

I could use them!

Same here!
I've got a 37 Snell, Super Streamline project that's going to need a decent set of Silver Rays without bases. These sound perfect for this project.
If Ed passes, please let me know.
Thanks!
Marty

Back