When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Flights customer service *****

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

theyankeedoodler

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Bike Flights customer service gets the Wally rating of a perfect 5 stars on 2 separate accounts.

A few weeks ago I entered wrong package size. It was on a week-end so I didn't know when I'd get a reply, so I just created a new shipping order. then emailed BF asking to cancel the other order. I received a reply w/in a few hours on a Saturday afternoon.

I created another order, but with a pick-up for Friday, 3/6. The bike is ready now, so pick-up can be tomorrow 3/5. A phone call, 2 rings later I had someone on the line. Less than a minute in conversation the change order was done.

Thank you Bike Flights.

Bike Flights is great to work with .... I have had nothing but good experiences with the bikes I have received from them as well as shipped with them ... One was a Colson tandem in a huge extra long bicycle box ( basically the seats - bars & pedals were removed by the shipper .. the rest was boxed up as a whole ) ... reasonable shipping cost - professional 5 star service all the way ... I highly recommend Bike Flights ( a FEDEX company ) to all ... Frank

Not quite as easy as other shippers for Int'l shipments, but still highly recommended, and great fast service. Pretty much all we use. They do beta testing on weekends so have had some glitches then, but they're short lived.

Darcie

I guess I just haven't figured out the "Create Shipment" tab.
I entered the actual bike box size this morning that totaled $52.00. $6 cheaper than my fedex acct cost. But, it would not allow me to create the shipment. The site insisted (I guess) that I use one of the bike boxes listed. But the closest size to the actual was now $64. Not sure what I was doing wrong but it will be shipped this time with my fedex acct. Hopefully they dont screw that up as fedex has done before.
Guess I need to call them for a walk through next time.
Great customer service is what we all hope for. And it's rare to find it.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Back