When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BBC Harley

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I listed that years ago for him. I think it might be one of his real ones. He sold a few fakes.....

I listed that years ago for him. I think it might be one of his real ones. He sold a few fakes.....

Hmmm thanks. I can't get excited about the Harley's like some people do. For me the value/risk of getting ripped off ratio is way too high.

His pricing has no rhyme or reason. If you ever get to the store you will laugh a lot!

Hmmm thanks. I can't get excited about the Harley's like some people do. For me the value/risk of getting ripped off ratio is way too high.

That's a good point. There are a lot of fake H-D bicycles, and parts out there. Also Indians.

That's a good point. There are a lot of fake H-D bicycles, and parts out there. Also Indians.

Hey Ed,
I notice all of your posts lately have been double posts? You may have a machine setting problem. V/r Shawn

Hey Ed,
I notice all of your posts lately have been double posts? You may have a machine setting problem. V/r Shawn

It's mostly due to the fact that my e-mails are coming from the tip of South America, and getting beamed from a satellite dish where I'm working and bounced off a satellite in space, and back down to Earth. Plus, I'm trying to bump up my post numbers....

It's mostly due to the fact that my e-mails are coming from the tip of South America, and getting beamed from a satellite dish where I'm working and bounced off a satellite in space, and back down to Earth. Plus, I'm trying to bump up my post numbers....

Cool--be safe and see ya at MLC in about seven weeks. V/r Shawn

Back