When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Firestone Streamline

-

Flat Tire

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Spent last weekend on a roadtrip in ######## and found this Streamline! Looks like everything is wrong tho, except the frame and fork, fork is stamped 4 8, April 1938?....I was pretty surprised when he rolled this outta the shed!

3720009_zpsnlsoqwld-1.jpg

3720002_zpssezm4nqg-1.jpg

Even though there might be things missing, it's still an incredible find. I love it man. Rob.

Intersting to note that it appears the Firestones for '38 maintained the straight down tube unlike the Huffman branded Super Streamlines. Congrats on another terrific Huffman score Don! V/r Shawn

Great bike! Great find.
1938 makes it a little easier to find the parts.
The 38 chain guard is more common to find, the stem can be the reverse style as shown in the catalog instead of the putter stem, you can also go with gothic fenders with the initial tray instead of the deep McCauley that are harder to find, and you do not need the special drop stand and clip and can go with the side stand. Or you could go with early 38 and have all the hard items to find.
But it’s all just catalog pictures

Hey Don, if you're running out of room, you can always send the SS you picked up last year out to the Huffman Rescue...

Back