When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tattooed Bikes? Any of you guys done it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Ive seen this a few time and I wondered if anyone on here jas done this to their rides? Id love to see some pictures of this done! I ran across a couple on the internet that im gonna share I have an 80s model Schwinn World that is white in color and I thought what an awesome idea it would be to just get friends, family or anyone I meet and hand them a Sharpie and let them go to work. It definitely would make for a lot of good stories and a one off bike! Share some pics id love to see y'alls handywork

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-06-16-05-16-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-06-16-05-16-1.png
    770.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2015-03-06-16-05-57-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-06-16-05-57-1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 180
I wanted to do something similar but was going to do "Decoupage". It is a process where you cut paper
from magazines, comics, newspaper and apply with white glue. Search Decoupage for the process.

3-1.jpg

I love the "Decoupage" idea thats awesome, and fordsnake those are some sick rides im digging the smoothie wheels and exhaust on the bottom bike!

Back