When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Corvette

-
Agree nice color. Not sure why people post bikes and really don't show a good full view of both sides. Also some who post photos with junk or just busy crap in the background taking away from the bike pictures.

His ad reads 24"er, I thought so from the pics.I suppose someone could e mail him and ask to look @ the tires

Just a bit of a drive to go check it out Pantmaker. Might be worth the drive, it looks to be in excellent condition and possibly 100% original. Even if it is a 24" that would make it even better since they are pretty hard to find in that condition and complete. The twins could share this one in a few years. :D

I count 36 spokes and not 28. Also, the crank arms and pedals look longer than those on a typical 24" bike. My Tornado looked like a 24" when I first bought it but I counted the spokes and peiced together the old tire and sure enough, it was a 26". Those middle weights can be deceiving.

24" English racer. A made in USA English Racer. Rare bird to say the least.

Back