When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VDO Speedometer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
Bought this windup bicycle clock thinking it would look good on my German made Rabenieck 3 speed.

I thought I had the matching speedometer in my parts stash, but can’t seem to find it'

Anyone have the matching speedometer they would like to sell?

It is identical in appearance to the clock except the numbers go across the top.

BIke frame is Hi ten steel most like likely but stainless fenders/wheels and the 3 speed gearing is perfect for me.

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 108
  • cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 102
  • RABENCOM.JPG
    RABENCOM.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
There was one on US eBay a few weeks ago, it looked cool so I almost bought it but passed on it.

There was one on US eBay a few weeks ago, it looked cool so I almost bought it but passed on it.

Missed it too.....I don't have an ebay account and was going to have someone order it for me but he was out of town. Wasn't exactly what I wanted because it had an American Flyer logo on the face so I wasn't too disappointed.

Back