When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VARIETY of vintage bicycle headlights, taillights.......NOS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe

First up THREE assorted NOS headlight and taillights, 1 Seiss Rocket type light, missing bottom bracket but NOS, one NOS in the bag Taillight, and one chrome Torpedo light NOS in the bag, unsure of maker but not Delta or Seiss. You get the lot for 65.00 shipped

3lights2.jpg
3lights.jpg

Next up...MINI TWIN headlights, very similar if not identical to the Delta "Wren" lights for 20" vintage bikes. Hard to see them in the bag, but
sort of mini-squared torpedo shaped matching lights, both are separate from each other and can be mounted anywhere on the bike. NOS in bag 40.00 shipped

twinlts.jpg

Next up NOS Delta "Wren" mini 20" juvenille bicycle size torpedo light. Never mounted and never out of the bag! 1950s Mini 20" light hard to find NOS like this......looking at 35.00 shipped on the little "Wren" light.

wren.jpg

Next up rare Delta Rocket Taillight IN THE BAG NOS and with the hard to find Chrome plastic body! Some shelf wear to the packaging, but unopened and NOS.
These mount to your seatpost and aim backwards....killer over the top PeeWee-esque deluxe out for your vintage Balloon bike of the 40s or 50s!
Looking at 50.00 shipped on this one. They are quite rare.

deltachromebag.jpg

deltachromenos1.jpg

Next up another rare White Bodied Delta Rocket Taillight, seat post mounted, NO bag for this one, and the other half of the mounting bracket is missing, but a very very easy piece to improvize, I may have something here that works and lines up, I will include a 1/2 that does the job. looking at 40.00 shipped on this one

rocketlightwhite2.jpg

rocketlightwhite.jpg

Last up chrome bodied Delta Rocket Taillight, seat post mounted. Also missing the 1/2 clamp, same as above, same price 40.00 shipped. Genuine Delta!
deltachrome.jpg

Email direct to [email protected] on any of the above. Possible discount on multiple items.

Last edited:
I bought two of the rocket lights from bobcycles recieved them yesterday they work and look great! Highly satisfied with my buy and Bob answered all my questions and shipped them lightning fast! So if you guys need some light buy from bobcycles! Thanks for the great lights and here's a free bump! Buy em up guys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back