When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what makes this fender worth $400?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I dont see money for that fender.

money_zps9weom9np-1.jpg

Last year I sold a set of straight Monark delux fenders to a fellow with braces for $30. regular monark fenders.
the following week I watched those fenders sell for over $300. Now I do not sell on Ebay, and I am not sure how it works. Weather or not this fellow really got this amount I will never know. I just think there are some folks that are blessed with lots of cash and dont care what it costs if they desire it. I plan to get in on this Ebay thing myself. There has much said in the break room as of late to teach anyone the ups and downs of Ebay.:)

Someone with $$$ wanted them. The new 1964.5-6 Mustangs start upwards of $113,000.00 I could buy 4 nice real ones for that.

Shill bidding. 2 friends of the seller bidding it up hoping some stupid fool will bid on it because the high price makes an idiot think it's a hot item.

No holes in the fender I guess... I need one that has the hole for the wiring, and another hole for the delta light up front. I almost bid on this fender.. I was going to really push my wallet at around $55.00 for this one, but forgot all about it.

Ken

Back