When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9th Annual CHICAGOLAND KLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW & SWAP Date Change to April 12th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dj rudy k

Look Ma, No Hands!
rev2.jpg

CHICAGOLAND KLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW & SWAP Date Change to April 12th
9th Annual Chicagoland Classic Bike Show & Swap Meet Addison Illinois.
Serious problems with up coming bike show scheduled for 4/29
Show is Being moved too April 12th.
Early voting poles were set up in the gym that we were to use for the Bike Show / Swap meet.
A mistake. My Township contact was on vacation last week and was not there when set up was made.
Well we could not just move them ourself to another area because it would be considered tampering a federal crime. And the cost to move it would kill the fundraiser aspect. I was however offered a large tent outside but with 5 1/2 " of fresh snow and the 4/29 Sunday Forecast of a high of 39 plus a early morning light rain. We would have needed a place to get warmed up, and a tent won't cut it. I Had a meeting early today in the morning to go over other options. Well I was not going to pay $500 for the crew and another $50 for polling Judges to watch the move. I get the use of the Gym and grounds as a Trade for my DJ services that I perform yearly for the Kids there.. I apologize for the inconvenience. please help spread the word My Fellow Spokes!

Since this has been rescheduled, I'm going to run a virtual swap table, for sale on cabe tomorrow Sat 8 to 12 noon CST.

CHICAGOLAND KLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW & SWAP Date Change to April 12th

Maybe it was meant to be held later!
The weather this morn is cold and windy with some rain!
And it also is Palm Sunday!
So, see you cabers in two weeks.

Can you update this on Chainlink too? We drove out to Addison today because of the ad on there. :) (We ended up spending money at REI.)

Looking forward to returning in two weeks. :)
Michelle

Administrator, can you make this a sticky.

9th Annual CHICAGOLAND KLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW & SWAP Date Change to April 12th
Administrator,
can you make this a sticky.
We need everyone not to miss this meet?
Thanks
Wes

Back