When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 typhoon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TRUEBLUE1981

Finally riding a big boys bike
I bought this typhoon this past weekend. .my son's not sure if he wants it or not...kids these days

20150320_165347.jpg

That sure is a clean and complete Typhoon. Does your Son like real old and rusted up or? ;)

Last edited:
That is a real looker. I am not a fan of red,but that one really looks nice to me. Your son is lucky to have it,if He chooses.

Well Dad,your other son here will take it.you're the best Dad in the world.
I'll send you my address for shipping,love Junior.

That's what I said...I cleaned up the bike after I took this pic..and it came pretty nice, bike came out nicer than the pic u see..I pretty sure he's not going to want to keep it..we shall see...

Last edited:
That sure is a clean and complete Typhoon. Does your Son like real old and rusted up or? ;)

No, he's seen his Dad's sweet Cruiser 5's, Klunkers, and Spitfires and wants one of those.
That nice Typhoon is a Chevy and Dad is driving a Caddy!
Apple doesn't fall far from the bike...

Greg M.

P.S. - post the 1st two digits of the serial number. Always trying to find my birthday bike. Thanks

Back