When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1941 Firestone Pilot - Murray built - Long tank - Deluxe - Complete - ORIGINAL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

azbug-i

I live for the CABE
So, the time has come for me to sell off some of my cruisers. I recently bought my first home, and as a 25 year old, its just super hard on my wallet. Id like to adopt the less is more attitude, so throughout the coming months Id like to sell a handful of bikes. So keep a look out. On top of this I just learned that it is time to get my rescue doggy his leg surgery. Im raising money to have more cash available to get pup his leg surgeries in the coming weeks. So I don't have to put so much on a credit card! My baby boy got his by a car at 5 months old and was left at the vets office with a broken femur and pelvis. I adopted him a month later, and now 9 months later its time to fix his leg. Im selling much of my bike collection for this.

This is an original Murray Built Firestone Pilot - Orange/White. All original paint and parts are true to this bike to the best of my knowledge. The grips look a little odd in color but match the patina, so Im not sure. This is an awesome bike, and they dont come up very often, and not so complete!! It has painted drop center wheels, new departure hub, the saddle is in great shape! Paint is really nice! Its a really nice looking bike! I dont know if the light works, rack and fenders are also super nice except one small dent in one fender, which could probably be rolled back out. Heavy duty kick stand too.

Asking $875 plus shipping! THIS WEEKEND $900 SHIPPED Just to give an idea, shipping looks to be about $85 give or take, and ill cover insurance. Might be a little less if closer to Arizona of course. Hopefully wouldn't cost much more across the country. Money order or check preferred, if using paypal I would like help covering the fees. We can work out a deal if anyone is interested in buying!

DSCN1532_zps1rcqutka-1.jpg

DSCN1533_zpsqhldkzw1-1.jpg

DSCN1534_zpshl7n30od-1.jpg

DSCN1535_zps6gohdcas-1.jpg

DSCN1537_zpsys7d6qvs-1.jpg

DSCN1538_zpsnqsuo60q-1.jpg

DSCN1539_zpsdmkprif7-1.jpg

DSCN1540_zpsnf2cgg5y-1.jpg

DSCN1541_zpsufkq77co-1.jpg

DSCN1542_zpsax7fitkx-1.jpg

Last edited:
good looking classic, love the chain adjusters.
i'm new here and got a question that's been bugging me......
what is the purpose of the 2 struts,bars going from the stem to the frt axle ?
to firm up the fork ? i love the look but curiousity of it's function is keeping me awake at night !!

well, im sure its a looks thing. but yeah they also would stiffen up the front end some amount i would think!

Those truss rods really don't do to much and are more for looks. The prewar bikes have the truss rods attached to the top of the fork and this actually creates a functional truss giving support to the fork.

Attachments

• Truss Fork.jpg
    Truss Fork.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,234
Killer bike, wish I had the funds! I keep going back and looking at the pics you texted me.

Great bike and free bump! I have seen two of these and i bought the first one! Hows your dog, azbug?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,118
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back