When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
Anyone ever have an item, other than a partial or complete bicycle, shipped by Copake Auctions ? Specifically anything small like pinbacks, books or other ephemera ? I'm considering bidding on a few items on-line since I can't be there for the auction.

I have had them ship small items before. No problems. I will be at the auction if anyone needs a bicycle delivered to Memory Lane. But space is limited, and I need to know before the auction. Not after you win the bike....

As a collector, I rather have another collector help me with delivery arrangements (preferred) or shipping vs. handling it over to UPS who might be good at ensuring safety, but not keeping costs contained as well.
It is also faster and I'd rather keep my money in the hobby.
I have provided services in the past, but unfortunately won't make it this year.
Chris

As a collector, I rather have another collector help me with delivery arrangements (preferred) or shipping vs. handling it over to UPS who might be good at ensuring safety, but not keeping costs contained as well.
It is also faster and I'd rather keep my money in the hobby.
I have provided services in the past, but unfortunately won't make it this year.
Chris

That's why I often pick up bikes and deliver them to Memory Lane. Small lots are easy to ship. Bikes are not. I've delivered some very expensive bikes form this auction over the years. Never had any problems.

That's why I often pick up bikes and deliver them to Memory Lane. Small lots are easy to ship. Bikes are not. I've delivered some very expensive bikes form this auction over the years. Never had any problems.

Bump !

Back