When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cruiser Six

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rivnut

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What can anyone tell me about a woman's Schwinn Cruiser Six? I have an '84 Cruiser 5 and I've found a ladies Cruiser Six for my wife. Asking price is $95. It looks clean from the pictures and I'm waiting on a call from the seller to ask him some questions. Is this a Taiwanese / Chinese ? or American made bike? What years was it built? Was it sold through bike shops or the big box stores (Walmart / Target / Costco / etc.)? Anyone have any experience with one?

Thanks,

Ed

I had a 1990 Cruiser and it was still the 5 speed, so the 6 speed may be newer. Those later years are out of my neighborhood but I can say that Cruiser was not made in the USA.

I know that my '84 Cruiser consists of "Unique parts" produced by Schwinn of Chicago and then shipped to Murray Bikes in Lawrenceburg, TN for assembly. I have a copy of a news bulletin that details the dates and the models. I read on the Schwinn forum that this particular bike was built by Giant in Taiwan for Schwinn. The ad in post #2 suggests that they were built in the early/mid 90's.

Thanks. I'm sure this will all come together; just wanting some history and personal experiences.

Back