When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Straight Bar Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mannalo

On Training Wheels
Hi Guys,

Newby here.

I am desperately looking to buy a straight bar frame, it can be from a Columbia, Elgin, Westfield, Roadmaster etc. Brand is not important i just really love this style

But i have 2 problems.

1. I have no real knowledge of vintage bikes
2. I live in South Korea

Is there anyone out there who is kind enough to ship to me? I know it must be a pain and there is no extra gain in doing this for me. Other than making me very happy.

I have been trying for so long and every add i reply too gets ignored, I am an English man living in Seoul and finding it so difficult.

I will obviously pay all shipping and handling costs and can offer free accommodation to anyone that helps and visits South Korea.

I dont mind paying an inflated costs, i am a newby and have no knowledge, anybody?

Thanks

Barrie

1940_Westfield_1EDIT2.jpg

Welcome, Barrie :cool:
I guess this one can go:

20141114_053JPG-1.jpg

The handlebars and taillight have been removed, but the rest is available. It's a ~1940 Cleveland Welding.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people are so tentative about shipping overseas. I sell vintage Mercedes-Benz parts on eBay and most of them go overseas because people in America aren't big into restoring them, yet they are very popular in other parts of the world. Plus, overseas buyers tend to have more cash than most US buyers. Sadly, I don't have any bikes or frames for sale at this time.

thank you rustjunkie, that's really nice of you. Im sure most will have to be charged to a credit card, but the more I sell the better. less on the cards to have to try to pay back.

but if he likes your bike better of course that's ok :)!

Thank you Azbug-i

Firstly best wishes to you injured dog.

Ideally i would prefer to just buy a frame, I am currently speaking with Rustjunkie over a possible deal, but will keep these lovely specimens in mind.

Do you happen to have a frame on it's own?

Thanks

Barrie

Back