When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help I.D. this Shelby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Badged as Shelby, but I don't recognize the frame. Also, the sprocket looks Westfield to me. This bike is for sale locally in St. Louis. Thanks, rob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 108
I like the bars and seat, but it looks more like a westfield frame and crank. But I don't know that westfield made a crowned fork with attached trussrod bridge.
A better look at the seat binder area and rear drop outs would help. but I am sure there are a few people here that can point you in the right direction.
Jkent

Westfield frame and fork. I think that fork was last used in 36 but may have been used into 37. The crank is also Westfield.

Westfield frame and fork. I think that fork was last used in 36 but may have been used into 37. The crank is also Westfield.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking also. This is a bike that a friend told me about, the seller won't throw out a price and I'm not in the mood to play the game right now. My offer would probably not satisfy him anyway. I do think it has potential though. But it's another house paint bike.

The seat looks decent, and it has long pull handlebars! House paint or not, it's worth throwing a number out there.

Back