When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Complete men's 26" Balloon tank bike RIDER

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
I'm looking to buy a complete men's balloon tire bike with tank as a rider. I would prefer it have rack, chain guard, fenders and possibly truss rods or springer, and preferably with patina, nothing repainted or restored. Headlight not really necessary, but a nice bonus, and preferably 50s but no later than 1962 or so.

Crusty is fine, and any brand of American bike will do. If it's not a rider but can be made into one easily, OK.

Looking to spend under $300 and hopefully in Southern California so I don't have to ship.

Whatcha got guys??

This is for my brother who is quite down right now and it would pick him up and give him something to get around town on. It's also his birthday coming up, and he loves vintage cruisers. I would give him one of my bikes, but they are all high-dollar bikes, or rare and not suitable for him. Plus, I want him to have his own.

Any help is appreciated. Please PM me?

THANKS!!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/03/afea5123b76b26e78c66682d9ff521a0.jpg[/IMG
Does this work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed link above

afea5123b76b26e78c66682d9ff521a0-1.jpg

Nice bike

I have a couple bikes but theyd need to be shipped, so they would cost more around the $425 area. let me know if you end up able to spend a little more

Back