When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with identification on 2 Rollfast bikes please ? Special De Luxe & ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Portofcall

On Training Wheels
I just grabbed these two Rollfast bikes and I am in need of some help trying to figure out the year on the Special De Luxe and the model and year on the girls banana bike. I have some #'s off of each of them but not sure how to decipher them if that's even possible. Thanks in advance
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1065.JPG
IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1059.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

I used to own the twin to that bike. As far as my research took me, I was told it was a 1954 Rollfast Royal Special #50 (I know...weird name). Mine was identical to yours except mine did not have that headlight. However, my current Rollfast, my 1953 Royal Flyer, has that exact headlight. Yours obviously has a Schwinn saddle on it also.

Here's my old bike:
IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

And here's my current Rollfast with the matching headlight. This is an old pic, the seat has been swapped out for the correct one.
IMG_0954.jpg

Yeah, the styling is very 1954-55 late ballooner. It should still have the distinct, reverse year serial number under the BB to determine the year SE-35 for 1953.

Thanks Greg, That is pretty close only a couple slight differences. The seat on mine is a Mesinger though , No S or Schwinn symbol on it.

Back