When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scrubbinrims visiting CA

-

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have been working a few months with a new company based in Brea, CA and will be arriving early this afternoon at John Wayne and taking the red eye home on the 24th.
My schedule is tight while there except this coming Sat 12-6 or all day Sunday.
Unfortunately, I will miss both the cyclone coaster and Monrovia rides, but if anything pops up, if you'd like to host me to your collection, or perhaps just taking in a beverage and swapping stories, lmk.
Chris

Where are you staying at Chris, you need to go for a ride on them not talk about them "welcome to sunny California"

Ty

Thanks!
Embassy Suites in Brea/North Orange County.
Certainly willing for a ride, but I know folks have lives outside the scheduled rides and the CABE.
Would need a bike and some open toed shoes...
Chris

Last edited:
call me, you can use one of my bikes, i will call the guys ("the crew") and meet up for a ride.
805 857 6045

Last edited:
Riders ride....

Chris, Welcome to So Cal. The IE Riverside ride is today... I am not going though. It will be warm and Sunny there and plenty of bikes. Robertriley where are you?

I have been working a few months with a new company based in Brea, CA and will be arriving early this afternoon at John Wayne and taking the red eye home on the 24th.
My schedule is tight while there except this coming Sat 12-6 or all day Sunday.
Unfortunately, I will miss both the cyclone coaster and Monrovia rides, but if anything pops up, if you'd like to host me to your collection, or perhaps just taking in a beverage and swapping stories, lmk.
Chris

Welcome to So Cal. Chris,
Chris Hammond, Robertrilley, is aware that Chris is in So Cal. If the plans don't work out with Ty, give Chris a call (951)809-3962 he would love to have you join his Riverside ride.

Chris has about 20 bikes to choose from, pick the one you like and enjoy the day.

The Riverside ride don't depart till 11am, so plenty of time to coordinate with him..

Riverside is about 36 miles from Brea

Last edited:
Oh, man!
We all went riding down in San Diego yesterday.
19875630fe784c54bbb3e21ac9e1e494-1.jpg
35fbbaa9b25432b8beebf2c340caece6-1.jpg
40ead14173432ca3f4ff048275b1b420-1.jpg
e1d60689a8d05500fd7ff89710fe7a01-1.jpg
00506e891e91c0127f8611e58fed73e0-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back