When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Annual Albany Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap Meet - OREGON

-

SinisterDeluxe

On Training Wheels
The Second Annual Albany Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap Meet will be held Saturday, May 9, 2015 at Deluxe Brewing Company in Albany, Oregon.

The event will take place from 1pm-5pm (Doors open at Noon).

We are accepting registrations for vintage bicycles in the following categories:

Best Rat/ Custom (includes rust bucket bicycles as well)
Best Vintage Original Condition (any style)
Best Vintage Restored (any style)
Best Vintage Road/Race Bicycle
* All years up to 1989 will be considered Vintage
*Any style examples: Cruiser, City, Kids, Fat Tire, etc..

Awards will be given for the 4 categories in addition to an overall Best in Show.

Minors are welcome in the main brewery area. The Tasting Room will be open to adults 21+

Food will be on-site available for purchase.

**Interested Swap Vendors**
$10 Booth Fee, you provide your own table & tent
please e-mail us at [email protected] to reserve your swap space.

REGISTER YOUR BICYCLE HERE!
https://sinisterdeluxe.wufoo.com/forms/albany-vintage-bicycle-registration/

There will be a $5 Registration fee due at the door on the day of the show.

Proceeds of the 2015 Albany Vintage Bicycle Show will benefit the Albany Regional Museum.

Vintage Bike Show & Swap Meet Poster.jpg

At last a swap meet in between the March and September meets. This sounds totally doable for me!!! plus I don't have to get up at some ungodly hour. Very nicely designed poster too!!!

This is getting kind of close. I plan on going. I'm curious. Hope some other CABERS can make it.

Gonna check this one out on Saturday. Hopefully Some other folks besides Bill and me, will too. On the plus side, Vince won't be there.

Back