When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake Prices realized

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I believe I won a couple of lots (435 & 436) pinback collections. I thought I'd try for the Major Taylor autograph--but not $1200 worth! A '39 Shelby dealer catalog brought the same money. A '37 Iver Streamline went cheap. It seemed like most of what little balloon stuff was there went reasonable or below market. V/r Shawn

Tried to post URL but I guess you have to be signed in to see results. Maybe someone else knows a different way?

Tall Frame Iver

Does anyone know how much that tall frame Iver sold for?? I did have a chance to check it out on Friday but couldn't stay for the auction. Pete in Fitchburg

sounds like it was pretty fun, Does anyone know what the prototype bowden sold for?

Nick.

They sure missed the mark on the Major Taylor autograph; they expected it to go for $50-$75.

Last edited:
The tall frame Iver did $5500, the twin 40 did $2200 and I didn't get the Colson or Pope prices.

Back