When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Rocket info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eddy45

Finally riding a big boys bike
Monark Rocket ROLL FAST info ID value

I have recently came across a lot of nice bikes in my area fore sale but I have no pics or bags of money so that sucks the most recent 1 showed up about 1 hour ago I have a sister who works in an antique shop a guy came in today and said he was cleaning out a basement found a few old bikes and took one home but he knows nothing about it other than its a ROCKET he had a picture so me and sis went online I found a red white monark rocket pic and she said that's the bike he wants to know what its worth she said it all there any info is greatly appreciated when did they make them? anything would help and it been in a basement some 50 years she is sending a pic I hope thanks

Last edited:
1 pic of rollfast more bikes and pics coming, found in basement the guy wants to know what these are worth I guess he wants me to buy them so I kinda wondering what to pay ?

Attachments

• rollfast.jpg
    rollfast.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 176
  • er.jpg
    er.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 186
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
I would pass on 2 of them and really check out the Rocket .Duct tape all over the frame and seat area is a big yellow flag.Would not pay very much for it either.

Thank you

Sounds good I thought the same thing about the DUCT TAPE why would they do that unless its bad or who knows I need some kind of # to go by 50 bucks or if its just tape 150 or am I way off the mark here. The truth is I don't need these I just want them well because im hooked:)

The Rocket is consistent with those from the late forties to the mid fifties. Looks like duct tape hasn't been on long, make sure to check under it if possible. Offer $50 (remind the seller it will take work to be rideable, rust, missing headlight, seat torn, tires/tubes, missing a truss rod?) you can always go up.

Back