When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Request/ Ann Arbor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikewonder

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just thought I'd throw this out there; If anyone has a nice (minimal rust) front rack as per a '58 Corvette and will have a space at A2- throw it in with the stuff you're taking to sell, as I'll likely buy it, when I happen upon it. TNX

I am bringing a Schwinn Corvette unrestored original paint resto special that is pretty much complete and original, with the rack and a crash bar seat that I believe it is a 1959; H9? It is black and actually rides pretty nice, but isn't very pretty! Rack is $125, and you get the whole bike to go with it for free. Will be in building D right at the doors closest to the outdoor spots.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show Within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

I am bringing a Schwinn Corvette unrestored original paint resto special that is pretty much complete and original, with the rack and a crash bar seat that I believe it is a 1959; H9? It is black and actually rides pretty nice, but isn't very pretty! Rack is $125, and you get the whole bike to go with it for free. Will be in building D right at the doors closest to the outdoor spots.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show Within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

Back