When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RRB winner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ebay-111650008501 A market and offspring :(

Attachments

• $_5701O8DTZE.jpg
    $_5701O8DTZE.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 372
Oh yeah!
There's a market alright! Especially when the stuff looks as good and innovative as this build was.
It sounds like it may end up in Austrailia.
We'll see.

If that's the case them I'm going to quit my day job and just build cool custom bikes for a living.

Tha tbikes th shizznit! Y U B N such a h8ter?

I'm not hating on this bike, I'm just shocked that its bringing that kind of money. I think its really cool, but when I look at it I can't help but see that its just a ladies Spaceliner at its core. Sorry I didn't realize the unwritten RRB rules of "thou shall not say anything but positive supportive comments about anyone else's bike" applied to them even when talking about them over here. I'll shut up about this topic now.

I'm not hating on this bike, I'm just shocked that its bringing that kind of money. I think its really cool, but when I look at it I can't help but see that its just a ladies Spaceliner at its core. Sorry I didn't realize the unwritten RRB rules of "thou shall not say anything but positive supportive comments about anyone else's bike" applied to them even when talking about them over here. I'll shut up about this topic now.

i cant believe i am agreeing with you... but i dont like it either.

Back