When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Spaceliner is in a movie!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MaxGlide

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Rented my Spaceliner to a movie set and they used it during filming Monday! A series called "Man in the High Castle". Kinda cool I thought...

image1.jpg

image1.jpg

Oh man, that's awesome; Man in the High Castle is good. It was one of Amazon's pilot series where they put up a handful of pilot episodes and people vote for the best ones to get picked up. It's based on a Philip K. Dick novella imagining an alternate timeline where Germany and Japan actually won WWII.. hence "Reich Chronicles".

yeah it's being filmed here in Vancouver and my buddy is the prop master on the show. There are a ton of old bikes in the show. old ice cream trikes, delivery bikes, etc... everyone my buddy (actually known as cruiser bike kid on here) picked up and refurbed...

Wayne

Very kool,years ago I got to drive one of my cars in a movie.Got paid and free food.

That's so damn cool and good for you. I would love to see this show when it airs. My favorite movies or shows are ones that feature old bikes and cars etc. nothing like nostalgia. Rob.

That is cool. I have loaned a couple bikes for the local theatre and a high school play.
I didn't rent it though. As it was a community theatre and school.
Just held a deposit for the value of the bike. Which I returned if there was no damage to the bike.
Just wondering. ..how much do you rent the bike for?
Did you draw up a Liability contract?

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
Back