When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Logo scans for waterslides ? Where do you find them ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dale Alan

I live for the CABE
I was wondering where you find the scans to make waterslide decals,is there a place to purchase them ? I have never made a decal so I am new to this part of the hobby. I need a few different ones,the first being the Schwinn script on the tank of a 1964 Fleet. Thanks for any help.

qual_zpsiom9tcos-1.jpg

old20qual_zps4zjc4vab-1.jpg

I was wondering where you find the scans to make waterslide decals,is there a place to purchase them ? I have never made a decal so I am new to this part of the hobby. I need a few different ones,the first being the Schwinn script on the tank of a 1964 Fleet. Thanks for any help.

In order to make good decals you need good artwork from something like Corel or another graphics program. Trust me a .jpg isn't going to produce a quality decal. V/r Shawn

Thanks 37fleetwood !

Thanks for the info Shawn,that makes perfect sense. I figured there would be a quality issue. Right now quality is not critical,but would be nice. These bikes will be given away to local kids,I just want their first Schwinns to actually have a legible logo or two.

In order to make good decals you need good artwork from something like Corel or another graphics program. Trust me a .jpg isn't going to produce a quality decal. V/r Shawn

I think we should trust him folks. I've seen lives destroyed; innocent people peddling old bicycles with graphically challenged decals made by circus monkeys.

There's plenty ready made and new old stock on e-bay and a few sites on the net as well.

Back