When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicago Naked bike ride is coming up June 13, 2015. See you there if you dare ;-)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This chick tried throwing her bike at me. All I said was put it back on.

Seriously, it is a fun event. You will definitely get a kick out of it. Everyone is welcomed! Trust me everyone.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 182
People do the strangest things

How did this get its start? I mean when did someone think that it was the thing to do? I am not knocking it trust me I live 2 miles from the 1969 WOODSTOCK SITE and I have seen some things but a naked bike ride that's crazy, so anyway have fun if you go;)

How did this get its start? I mean when did someone think that it was the thing to do? I am not knocking it trust me I live 2 miles from the 1969 WOODSTOCK SITE and I have seen some things but a naked bike ride that's crazy, so anyway have fun if you go;)

Don't know how it started. The amazing thing is the city allows it. How cool is that!

This ride has been going on quite a few years.This year better warm up or there will be a lot of "shrinkage".

I just looked at some previous pictures of the event, WHERE are all the hotties from the Babes and Bicycles thread. The event looks a little "scary" to me.

Back