When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great people in this hobby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I jumped into the classic bikes about 5 years ago and have learned a bunch, but the best thing is the people. CWCMAN, we talk all the time helping build each others collections. Ty, took my wife and I on one of our first rides and made us feel comfortable. Scott is always helping me know what the heck I'm looking at. John, he makes stuff to finish up these bike to get them back on the road. (we all owe him). Nick for all his knowledge and being the future of this hobby. Bricycle for the great deals through the years. Bri in RI, for being my best friend in the East. Terry for always helping me find bikes and parts. Joe for his if it's mine...it's also yours attitude. Wil for having the sickness worse then me. Marty for keeping all my future bikes packed away in boxes for me. Mike and Scott, for being such a cute couple...sorry scott, that for more for mike my trash talking friend. The whole Coasters group (too many to list) for letting me join in the group and making me a part of the "CORE".

I just wanted to add another to the list, Jpromo. Jason jumped out to help pick up and pack a bike for me just out of the kindness of his heart. The dude's a rock star! I just wanted to say thanks again Jason.

Last edited:
The best thing is cultivating relationships with people who are not primarily interested in the financial aspect of the hobby. A friend you buy isn't a good friend.

Last edited:
The Bluebird isn't packed yet, so I'd hold off in case I grow attached ;) But you're absolutely right. I spent the whole weekend at swap meets, even though I wasn't really looking for anything, just to BS with other members I see once a year.

I've made some great friends here on the Cabe. On RRB as well but, this is clearly my addiction home.
Been hanging on for a few years now and I have learned a bunch.
Too many members to list but, they have all been helpful in one or many ways.
The best part of being here is that I don't have an ignore member list. Possibly a few members may have me on theirs though. But, I hope not.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Lol....your not on my ignore list buddy. There are a few that should be on mine but the good out weigh the bad by a long ways here on the CABE.

I've made some great friends here on the Cabe. On RRB as well but, this is clearly my addiction home.
Been hanging on for a few years now and I have learned a bunch.
Too many members to list but, they have all been helpful in one or many ways.
The best part of being here is that I don't have an ignore member list. Possibly a few members may have me on theirs though. But, I hope not.

I highly doubt that john. You're a stand up genuine guy.

Thanks Chris, I agree with your post and approve of the message. I too have had lots of great cabe experiences with all my transactions and I have made many friends in the process. I also look forward every month to the Cyclone Coasters rides and hanging with a great group of like minds.

Thanks Chris, I concur with you there's a lot of good people in this hobby. I always look forward getting up at 7 o'clock on Sunday morning once a month and drive hour 11/2 see you clowns.

Good to know Rob and Chris...thanks.
And Scott, if the Dominator ever makes to it Va. I hope you have it bolted down with one way fastener screws....lol[emoji12]

Back