When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly the worst looking

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eddy45

Finally riding a big boys bike
girls bike ever, but it was free and needs tires TLC and could be a fun project.:cool:

Attachments

• DSC06194.JPG
    DSC06194.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC06191.JPG
    DSC06191.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC06195.JPG
    DSC06195.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 416
I wish I still had that kind of enthusiasm to fix any and every bike that came my way but I wouldn't even take a second glance at that bike if it were offered to me. Have fun with it though.

I think allot of it has to do with the lack of old bikes in my area so if I find one that needs cleaned and grease even if I don't get tires at least it survives a little longer and it feeds the monkey;)

I got no clue to the originality I always thought these speedy road bikes were kind of scary to ride, I trust coasters over cables, pavement has no give.

A vintage 3, 5, or 10 speed bike will be given some effort by me. They sell like hot cakes!

Personally, those late 80s-early 90s girls Huffy's were the ugliest things ever built. Pink, green, turquoise, white, purple, magenta, neon, blue colors splattered all over the bikes. Color-matched seat, cables, and grips were also part of the grand ensemble. I want to puke every time I see one.

Back