When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly the worst looking

-

eddy45

Finally riding a big boys bike
girls bike ever, but it was free and needs tires TLC and could be a fun project.:cool:

Attachments

• DSC06194.JPG
    DSC06194.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC06191.JPG
    DSC06191.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC06195.JPG
    DSC06195.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 414
I wish I still had that kind of enthusiasm to fix any and every bike that came my way but I wouldn't even take a second glance at that bike if it were offered to me. Have fun with it though.

I think allot of it has to do with the lack of old bikes in my area so if I find one that needs cleaned and grease even if I don't get tires at least it survives a little longer and it feeds the monkey;)

I got no clue to the originality I always thought these speedy road bikes were kind of scary to ride, I trust coasters over cables, pavement has no give.

A vintage 3, 5, or 10 speed bike will be given some effort by me. They sell like hot cakes!

Personally, those late 80s-early 90s girls Huffy's were the ugliest things ever built. Pink, green, turquoise, white, purple, magenta, neon, blue colors splattered all over the bikes. Color-matched seat, cables, and grips were also part of the grand ensemble. I want to puke every time I see one.

Back