When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor 15 Pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
The weather was beautiful and there seemed to be a pretty good turn out. The show arena had some really nice bikes and you always get a little different mix of vendors at AA plus they have the mini bikes. I even brought home a little hardware! V/r Shawn

DSC_0518 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0542 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0538 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0534 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0531 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0528 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0527 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0525 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0524 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0543 - Copy.JPG

Last of the pics. I won Classic Bike of the Year Best Preserved and the Strucel restored Glydacycle won Classic Bike of the Year Best Restored. V/r Shawn

DSC_0575 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0578 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0580 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0582 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0584 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0586 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0587 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0594 - Copy.JPG
IMG_4132 - Copy.JPG

Nice pics! Congrats on the award, your Huffman is outstanding! The Black or Grey Elgin is beautiful!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Shawn.
Your Twin Flex is outstanding!
Thank you very much, for documenting this weekends action for all of us that unfortunately, couldn't be there.
I really appreciate it!

Congratulations Shawn on the win.what a sweet bike,another huffman victory.and thanks for all of the pictures

Good for you, Shawn - sounds like you and your dad had quite a week. Thanks very much for sharing the pics.

Congrats on the win Shawn, a deserving bike for sure. Also thx for taking all the pics, especially the ones of the Flying Merkel! :)
Darcie

Back