When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor 15 Pics

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
The weather was beautiful and there seemed to be a pretty good turn out. The show arena had some really nice bikes and you always get a little different mix of vendors at AA plus they have the mini bikes. I even brought home a little hardware! V/r Shawn

DSC_0518 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0542 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0538 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0534 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0531 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0528 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0527 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0525 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0524 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0543 - Copy.JPG

Last of the pics. I won Classic Bike of the Year Best Preserved and the Strucel restored Glydacycle won Classic Bike of the Year Best Restored. V/r Shawn

DSC_0575 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0578 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0580 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0582 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0584 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0586 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0587 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0594 - Copy.JPG
IMG_4132 - Copy.JPG

Nice pics! Congrats on the award, your Huffman is outstanding! The Black or Grey Elgin is beautiful!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Shawn.
Your Twin Flex is outstanding!
Thank you very much, for documenting this weekends action for all of us that unfortunately, couldn't be there.
I really appreciate it!

Congratulations Shawn on the win.what a sweet bike,another huffman victory.and thanks for all of the pictures

Good for you, Shawn - sounds like you and your dad had quite a week. Thanks very much for sharing the pics.

Congrats on the win Shawn, a deserving bike for sure. Also thx for taking all the pics, especially the ones of the Flying Merkel! :)
Darcie

Back