When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Springtime in the Ozarks Festival and Swap Meet 5/17/2015

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Ape

Look Ma, No Hands!
321 E. Commercial St.
Springfield, MO.

A great little get together! James Allen's museum is worth the trip alone! Lots of great high wheelers, some lamplighter "tall" bikes, a unique R/R bike. I doubt there will be any snow in the forecast this year! One day only, hours 7 AM to 3 PM

Big Ape

The word has been very lacking in announcing this meet. This is the 20th year for the meet! very little seem to know about it???? I remember when this was such a great meet and always came home with more than I took. It's been called Springtime in the Ozarks. Thank you for your efforts and having the meet.

This is an event for the Midwest Vintage bicycle fan you will not want to miss. Yes, James Allen's museum is worth the trip alone, plus the swap is always good. 10~18 Kustoms, Danger Cycles, and the rest of the KC gang will be there again this year.

The word has been very lacking in announcing this meet. This is the 20th year for the meet! very little seem to know about it???? I remember when this was such a great meet and always came home with more than I took. It's been called Springtime in the Ozarks. Thank you for your efforts and having the meet.
heck the word didn't get out much 20 year and forward too because, I lived not but 60 mile from Springfield just 5 year ago, and nebber even heard of a single collector, museum er nuttin til now..

Disclaimer: life in the Ozarks has a tendency to restrict your travel ranges as, it can be so slow, 60 miles might as well be china.

Yep, we only have a handful of events in the Missouri, illinios and Kansas area to look forward to. Any time we hear of an event like this it's a must to attend.

Springtime in the ozarks

Was a good turnout for the swap today at James Allen's peddlers museum. James is a great guy and his museum and collection of bicycles are top notch. Talked to a few cabers here today. Will post pics of my finds tomorrow. Rob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg