When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jd56 you are gonna like this.

-

JChapoton

Finally riding a big boys bike
I acquired a another Murray-built tanklight bicycle while in Ann Arbor. This time it is a 1965 JCPenny's Foremost. The tanklight herd is now at 4.

as bought and just unloaded at home.
IMG_6461.jpg

new white walls, a cleaner set of rims, the right seat, and a RC radio (also purchased at Ann Arbor) all installed within an hour of getting home.
IMG_6463.jpg

the herd now (also bought a set of new white walls at Ann Arbor for the Galaxie).
IMG_6464.jpg

another view of the herd
IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

Nice JC and all men's bikes too.
No need to lock them up. But watch out for the finger pointers from the middleweight admirers.
I also have a couple of those Radio Shack radios. Nice touch for added bling.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

I still have most of these and a few other tanklights. I have no idea how many I have owned since the beginning of my addiction.
But, I'm sure partsguy has had more than me.

attachment.php

I still have most of these and a few other tanklights. I have no idea how many I have owned since the beginning of my addiction.

attachment.php

Counting the ones I have now, I have had only 14 tank light models pass through my hands. I obviously don't let go of them, LOL!

attachment.php

I need a Bike Epi-pen! I'm overdosing!

It's a nice way to go for SURE

Back