When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jd56 you are gonna like this.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JChapoton

Finally riding a big boys bike
I acquired a another Murray-built tanklight bicycle while in Ann Arbor. This time it is a 1965 JCPenny's Foremost. The tanklight herd is now at 4.

as bought and just unloaded at home.
IMG_6461.jpg

new white walls, a cleaner set of rims, the right seat, and a RC radio (also purchased at Ann Arbor) all installed within an hour of getting home.
IMG_6463.jpg

the herd now (also bought a set of new white walls at Ann Arbor for the Galaxie).
IMG_6464.jpg

another view of the herd
IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

Nice JC and all men's bikes too.
No need to lock them up. But watch out for the finger pointers from the middleweight admirers.
I also have a couple of those Radio Shack radios. Nice touch for added bling.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

I still have most of these and a few other tanklights. I have no idea how many I have owned since the beginning of my addiction.
But, I'm sure partsguy has had more than me.

attachment.php

I still have most of these and a few other tanklights. I have no idea how many I have owned since the beginning of my addiction.

attachment.php

Counting the ones I have now, I have had only 14 tank light models pass through my hands. I obviously don't let go of them, LOL!

attachment.php

I need a Bike Epi-pen! I'm overdosing!

It's a nice way to go for SURE

Back