When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mead Decals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

josehuerta

Finally riding a big boys bike
Decal Goup 2.jpg
Decal Group 1.jpg
Decal Group 3.jpg
Decal Group 4.jpg

With a lot of help from friends - much thanks to Sam, Nick, Ivo, Mark - I have some new Mead decals to offer. Your choice of the version. Each individual decal is $15 shipped, 2 for $25, 3 for $30 or 6 for $50 shipped. Mix or match as you wish. Paypal friend or any other form of payment. Decals are shipped from 88030 New Mexico. Be sure to specify which version(s) you want.

Last edited:
I've seen these in hand... Awesome!
Mead restorations just got better. The graphics are detailed, the spacing, art and color all correct. A well thought out project, that I'm so pleased to see completed. Grab some before they are gone.

Need some decals. Please provide address for payment or price at regular paypal for 3 decals.
Thank you
Howard Gordon

Very nice work! Thanks for making these.

Thank you. If only I had the skill to make these myself. I did commission them - I found a gentleman with exceptional skill using Adobe Photoshop. With a lot of help from friends (photos, measurements) the decals were mostly reproduced from photos of original decals that have been flattened and mended. He did have to create from scratch a font to reproduce the wording on the patent shield of the 2nd version.

Tanksalot - Memory Lane and bobcycles did have the Ranger decal, not sure if they still do but suggest you check with both -

I'm not expert in applying these, but relied on my memory in applying decals to models when I was a kid. I soaked one of the 1st edition decals in a bowl of water for 1 minute and it slide off beautifully. It might take 5-10 seconds longer with the 2nd, 3rd (larger) versions. Test it with your finger tip and you'll feel when it begins to release from the paper backing. You have a several seconds to make sure it's positioned correctly before it starts to take a set but once it sets you will not be able to move it. I lightly blotted the surface with a paper towel when I had it where I wanted it, starting in the middle and working to the edges. A sponge or a soft lip spreader as used in body work might be work as well. I understand that some may use a drop of liquid soap in the water to make it even easier to slide but I had no issues with plain water. I also have read that many apply a clear coat (acrylic I assume, but I have not tested this myself) to make it more durable. These are professionally printed and do not require trimming - ready to apply as they are.

I know there are other Cabers with more experience in applying these - any input appreciated -

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back