When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'41 canti Autocycle

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Picked this one up on the way to MLC/AA. Today I put on the correct bars, guard, and rack. Going to use this as my crusty rider for the time being. Plans are to restore to basic Autocycle in brown and tan badged as an ACE. V/r Shawn

DSC_0647 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0648 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0649 - Copy.JPG

Cool bike Shawn.
Will be watching what you do with this one.
Looks like a nice project.
JKent

One question though.
I thought 41 still had the front fender brace behind the tip of the light?
JKent

That's what I had been told too but the fenders match the original green/white of the frame so I'm certain these are the original fenders and the serial starts with "H" so I'm pretty certain '41. Maybe one of the Schwinn experts can weigh in on this one. V/r Shawn

41 canti autocycle

ya this bike would look super nice in the brown and tan. nice bike. from bicycle larry

Attachments

• swhinn 002.jpg
    swhinn 002.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 310
One question though.
I thought 41 still had the front fender brace behind the tip of the light?
JKent

My 41 Streamliner has the front brace forward of the headlight. It was done. It appears the change was somewhere between 40-41. I'm not sure exactly where relative to the serial numbers but my BFG is H157. Nice one Shawn. I really like it.

Can't wait to see this one done. Based on your past work I am sure it will look amazing.

I had a conversation once about that color combo. it was pondered whether the combo was most commonly used on Hudson badged bikes.

0A1A1A1A1ACycle2008_zpscybyfscb-1.jpg

Back