When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar LaSalle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pantmaker

I live for the CABE
The first pic is how I found it and I have finally finished getting this one back on the road. I bought this a few months ago from the original owner here in the valley. It's all original with the exception of the bars, an orphan Silvertown to make a pair and a replacement light lens. There is something really special that happens to this color combination over time and I tried to be careful in my cleaning so as not to lose this wonderful character. All of the various plated surfaces cleaned up much better than I had expected. Slow and steady wins the race. I couldn't be happier with this one.
20141128_193024.jpg
20150517_190321.jpg
20150517_173225.jpg
20150517_191239.jpg
20150517_190428.jpg
20150517_190653.jpg
20150517_190848.jpg
20150517_190940.jpg

Sweet bike! Nice job on the refurberation. I likw what you did with it. By the way, Your bike would be a 1940. First year of the built in fender light and last year of the small prewar style feather gaurd. Forward fender brace behind the front of the light.
JKent

Last edited:
I bet if you dipped that tank and frame in OA it would remove all the brown rust color.

Great job. You get to pick how you like it to look verses how much time to spend on trying to see what it used to look like....
Super Cool you got it from the original owner; Wow!
I like it. Ride it often.

Back