When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Prewar Huffman

-
What makes that girls Huffman worth that much? If it's the sweeping back fender, then I'm at a loss as to why someone would pay that much for such a simple design extra.......but such is the old bike hobby.

Don

What makes that girls Huffman worth that much? If it's the sweeping back fender, then I'm at a loss as to why someone would pay that much for such a simple design extra.......but such is the old bike hobby.

Don

Rarity

Don

You mean other than this being one of the rarest girls bikes in the hobby with one of the most beautiful frame designs of all time? Its on my watch list--sure would make a nice stable mate to my '37 SS! V/r Shawn

You mean other than this being one of the rarest girls bikes in the hobby with one of the most beautiful frame designs of all time? Its on my watch list--sure would make a nice stable mate to my '37 SS! V/r Shawn

That was my question. So rarity. Hmmm.......OK. Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. It does nothing for me.

Don

Rarity is only half of the equation. Coupled with desirability is what will drive the $$ on this one. V/r Shawn

Back