When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

saving another B-6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
I've always liked the look and the ride of a postwar or early 50's B-6. Here's one that has a 1950 stamped frame. I found it on craigslist a couple months ago. I bought it for the parts, but after I started cleaning it up decided to put it together. I used some original paint parts I had and found a decent pair of matching fenders on ebay, and some sweet Typhoon tires from Ivo. All the parts are OG, no repo. Just need a 6 hole rack now. Rode it tonight for the first time. Very smooth. Here's what I started with....
IMG_0838_zpsnsuo7cfl-1.jpg

IMG_0952_zpsx4m0dznm-1.jpg

IMG_0954_zpsoe1ijtgw-1.jpg

IMG_0956_zpsjgcfvm7z-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job! Looks great, I really favor the B6's myself, probably my favorite riding bike! Joe

Thanks Wes, I still need two other keys as well as the one that is broke off in the lock of this one.
Joe, your '49 was a great save also! The thread you started on that one was what got me going on this....Tim

sweet, here is one I pulled outta a dumpster about 7 years ago, I ride it every now and then. Paint is oxidized but it rides nice

Attachments

• b6 002.jpg
    b6 002.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 87
Back