When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hetchins curley stay 58cm

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

johnnybentwrench

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Everyone, I thought I would try here too. I am looking for a Hetchins curley stay built when the family was still making them, However I would consider another Bob Jackson built one. I had to part with mine and wish I had not. Thanks, John

Hi John
I have a Hetchins Curley Spider. I'm not sure of the age. I believe it's end of the 70's beginning of the 80's but I could be wrong. I'ts a 58 cm ( I believe) beautiful bike. All ready to ride ( I'm a V-CC member) Let me know. Thanks Chuck Hughes Westwood Ma

Hi John
I have a Hetchins Curley Spider. I'm not sure of the age. I believe it's end of the 70's beginning of the 80's but I could be wrong. I'ts a 58 cm ( I believe) beautiful bike. All ready to ride ( I'm a V-CC member) Let me know. Thanks Chuck Hughes Westwood Ma
do you have a camera?

Hi John

Chuck, I sent you my email and phone # John Los Angeles, CA

Back