When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Repair

-

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have a very nice seat one of my bikes that is - was - perfect until last summer. One of the coil springs snapped while riding and I thought I ran over a stick until I saw the spring while washing the bike two weeks later.

The bike is 100% original and I don't want to replace the seat. I need someone who can either mend the broken spring or replace it. I don't know how to get it off. It's a Messinger.

PM me if you can help and I'll sned pics of the damage for an estimate.

I have a very nice seat one of my bikes that is - was - perfect until last summer. One of the coil springs snapped while riding and I thought I ran over a stick until I saw the spring while washing the bike two weeks later.

The bike is 100% original and I don't want to replace the seat. I need someone who can either mend the broken spring or replace it. I don't know how to get it off. It's a Messinger.

Your better off to post photos of the spring , look for the correct one, and replace it.

Is this the type of coil spring you're looking to replace ?
344yrytpng-1.jpg

Check with Bricycle he might could help you.

PS: To whom it may concern:
No photoshop was involved in the making of this post,
I just wanted to see my friend get his original bike fixed... :p

Back