When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Repair

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have a very nice seat one of my bikes that is - was - perfect until last summer. One of the coil springs snapped while riding and I thought I ran over a stick until I saw the spring while washing the bike two weeks later.

The bike is 100% original and I don't want to replace the seat. I need someone who can either mend the broken spring or replace it. I don't know how to get it off. It's a Messinger.

PM me if you can help and I'll sned pics of the damage for an estimate.

I have a very nice seat one of my bikes that is - was - perfect until last summer. One of the coil springs snapped while riding and I thought I ran over a stick until I saw the spring while washing the bike two weeks later.

The bike is 100% original and I don't want to replace the seat. I need someone who can either mend the broken spring or replace it. I don't know how to get it off. It's a Messinger.

Your better off to post photos of the spring , look for the correct one, and replace it.

Is this the type of coil spring you're looking to replace ?
344yrytpng-1.jpg

Check with Bricycle he might could help you.

PS: To whom it may concern:
No photoshop was involved in the making of this post,
I just wanted to see my friend get his original bike fixed... :p

Back