When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Chevy Convertible, 700 Miles on Professional Restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nj_shore

Finally riding a big boys bike
Only 700 Miles on Full Professional Restoration. Restored by Old Gold Chevy, Lebanon PA.
Complete Body Off Restoration. No Expense spared.
Original Rebuilt 283 4bbl Power Pack.
VIN # VC57B151661

More Pictures- http://www.57forsale.com

$89,000
NO TRADES But would consider Pre War Vehicles
Located in New Jersey.

chevy57c.jpg

chevy57b.jpg

chevy57d.jpg

chevy57e.jpg

chevy57.jpg

Last edited:
As a kid we had a 56 convertible and a 57 Bel Air Wish we had them now. Then when I was 24 I bought an 54 GMC 6 widow truck for $150 that was great shape but sold it in 75 to buy truck--wish I had it too. Was really great to drive.

As a kid we had a 56 convertible and a 57 Bel Air Wish we had them now. Then when I was 24 I bought an 54 GMC 6 widow truck for $150 that was great shape but sold it in 75 to buy truck--wish I had it too. Was really great to drive.

Man, the good days...Have left us. That '54 ooohhh doggy very cool.

I am selling the '57 for a customer of my Radiator shop.. Beautiful car and a primo restoration.

Check out this 1958 Impala I sold recently. I posted it up here not too long ago and got a lot of nostalgic feedback. The car was Unbelievable. Here is a video of the owner giving his final goodbye after 20+ years. He was very sad, but new times are a' comin. I sold the car for asking price in 6 figures in 17 days.

[/url][video=youtube;OSMEIKAyqdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSMEIKAyqdo[/video]

Last edited:
What is crazy is that up until about 5 or 6 years ago, the only crowd that would even look at a '59 Chevy were the Lowrider guys. They were dirt cheap.

It's sad that most of them were canned. Now seeing a nice coupe or convertible around six figures is not uncommon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back