When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

05/24 Vets Stadium Long Beach, CA

-

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Swap for Cycles. Bicycles and motorcycles. Come on out and get some bits an pieces, accessories, or another project....
I will be there again early.
IMG_7521.jpg

IMG_7521.jpg

A lot of that stuff sold at the last Coasters Swap,but there's a bunch more that needs to GO!!! Scott & I will be there bright & early Sunday morning,spot #23.

i hope some one took there crameras to the show!!!!lets see some picture!!!!!and thanks for the pictures so fare guys .

Last edited:
i hope some one took there crameras to the show!!!!lets see some picture!!!!!and thanks for the pictures so fare guys .

Not really too much to take pics of today except for all the bikes of the bike guys that were there of course. I picked up this blue Raleigh with a bunch of cool parts and a really sweet Packard badge from FordMike65. thanks Mike
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502302.761582.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502312.045296.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502302.761582.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502312.045296.jpg

OMG! Beating my head against a wall right now! I thought this was a motorcycle only swap. I've got a truck load full of old bikes and parts to unload, I was planning on making the trip over from AZ. Is there anything else coming up soon in So Cal??

Its a monthly swap. Sometimes is great for sellers, sometimes its great for buyers. I have had good times as both there. The early birds get most of the good stuff. If you are not preregistered with a spot you need to get there very earlier in the morning to make line as a vendor.
Lookup toppingevents.com

Back