When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

05/24 Vets Stadium Long Beach, CA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Swap for Cycles. Bicycles and motorcycles. Come on out and get some bits an pieces, accessories, or another project....
I will be there again early.
IMG_7521.jpg

IMG_7521.jpg

A lot of that stuff sold at the last Coasters Swap,but there's a bunch more that needs to GO!!! Scott & I will be there bright & early Sunday morning,spot #23.

i hope some one took there crameras to the show!!!!lets see some picture!!!!!and thanks for the pictures so fare guys .

Last edited:
i hope some one took there crameras to the show!!!!lets see some picture!!!!!and thanks for the pictures so fare guys .

Not really too much to take pics of today except for all the bikes of the bike guys that were there of course. I picked up this blue Raleigh with a bunch of cool parts and a really sweet Packard badge from FordMike65. thanks Mike
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502302.761582.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502312.045296.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502302.761582.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432502312.045296.jpg

OMG! Beating my head against a wall right now! I thought this was a motorcycle only swap. I've got a truck load full of old bikes and parts to unload, I was planning on making the trip over from AZ. Is there anything else coming up soon in So Cal??

Its a monthly swap. Sometimes is great for sellers, sometimes its great for buyers. I have had good times as both there. The early birds get most of the good stuff. If you are not preregistered with a spot you need to get there very earlier in the morning to make line as a vendor.
Lookup toppingevents.com

Back