When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead Ranger Orginal Paint Find!

-

Hpwraps

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have an opportunity to buy this beautiful original mead pathfinder with wooden rims but I am not sure of the value or year of it to give him a fair offer. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
photo(4).jpg

I have an opportunity to buy this beautiful original mead pathfinder with wooden rims but I am not sure of the value or year of it to give him a fair offer. Any info would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 215714

Could you send his number, perhaps I could make an offer?

Teens to twenties. A fair offer is one that you both agree on and feel comfortable with.

Yeah your right. It might just come down to I like the bike. I like my balloon tire bike but there is just something cool about these early bikes. I have a 1920's Elgin I just have not been able to part with because I like looking at it.

The paint and pinstripes look great! Buy it and bring it into the light so we can enjoy it more. The seat tube decal looks very crisp and the original rims is a plus. Does it have a rack, stand or grips?

The paint and pinstripes look great! Buy it and bring it into the light so we can enjoy it more. The seat tube decal looks very crisp and the original rims is a plus. Does it have a rack, stand or grips?

I will. I am supposed to go look at it tonight. Hoping to pick up my X53 I have had my name on while I am there too.

Back