When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast ID?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rbgolf01

Look Ma, No Hands!
so a friend just gave me a rattle canned Rollfast.Im not familiar with them so looking to ID the year and make if possible. ill try clearing some paint to see if theres anything to see. the bottom bracket says 74.... buts that's all I can find. it had some nice wide fenders and a grease insert on the bottom.if I can get some info as to the year or model id like to find some brochure info to see which way or options I might like to search out.

Attachments

• 20150522_194628_resized.jpg
    20150522_194628_resized.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 20150522_195034_resized.jpg
    20150522_195034_resized.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20150522_195059_resized.jpg
    20150522_195059_resized.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20150522_195113_resized.jpg
    20150522_195113_resized.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 90
so a friend just gave me a rattle canned Rollfast.Im not familiar with them so looking to ID the year and make if possible. ill try clearing some paint to see if theres anything to see. the bottom bracket says 74.... buts that's all I can find. it had some nice wide fenders and a grease insert on the bottom.if I can get some info as to the year or model id like to find some brochure info to see which way or options I might like to search out.

I may have it tank for that frame

HP Snyder built, 1947. Crank and fork are not original to the frame. I've never seen a Snyder product with an alemite grease zert. Could have been added; easy modification. Anybody know if Snyder used bottom bracket zerts?

HP Snyder built, 1947. Crank and fork are not original to the frame. I've never seen a Snyder product with an alemite grease zert. Could have been added; easy modification. Anybody know if Snyder used bottom bracket zerts?

Never seen them on Snyder built bikes. Pretty sure this is where the chain guard mount would have been.

well thanks to you great guys .. I found the number .......C140007. who would have thought to look there? I guess I have to many other types and have never looked there.

Back