When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique bicycle remnants found in woods in island dump

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustycruiser

On Training Wheels
The remnants of a few old bikes... anything identifiable? At least rough eras? Just something I thought the folks around here would be interested in. Nothing even remotely salvageable, so I left them to rest peacefully in the woods. There's one much more complete bike to photograph still.

11255072_10207102389825131_1025872796_o.jpg

11273542_10207102387385070_1444512196_o (1).jpg

11288597_10207102386705053_1844988030_o.jpg

I'll drop a twenty for that complete crank hanger you can even hacksaw the extra pipe off I just want the entire complete crank set, might have to soak the entire crank case for a few weeks but I bet we can salvage it!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Just goes to show that somebody would want a part no matter what. Back when I was doing auctioneering, I would tell my clients what ever you do, don't throw away anything--somebody will buy it! Living in the country here in Southern Indiana, we have lots of sinkholes. That was where back in time everything that you wanted to get rid of went. I am always looking for old sinkholes to see what I can find that is old and still sellable. You can find some great things there just like the crank hanger above.

Back