When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ..5/24/15 ..Memorial Day weekend

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
First, I want to thank all of our military, past and present, for all of your service. Without your dedication and sacrifices, we wouldn't be as strong as we are, as Americans. We salute you!

Let's see what classics you have found from this past weekend. Whether it be bike related or not. Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Just a few smalls for me this past week.

Finally a Goodyear Badge for my Colson project. Thanks Chris!
A seiss cracker trigger horn.
And a Batwing for my Color Flow.

fd39fdbca1cd7baff7a58c4ea5e6bc67-1.jpg

c6acff08b8f40512f594b8f2bdbaeb27-1.jpg

606f4e0263d31a7c9178cf0cbbc0eec9-1.jpg

e53f577c177dc2090aba872f35350c83-1.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
Sunday show and tell

Just this nice big old glass reflector from a cabe member. Looks right at home on my 37 elgin double bar roadster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 338
Got a couple badges this week. The first is the correct Double Eagle Deluxe badge for my Colson (before and after) and a Ace badge for my '41 canti project. V/r Shawn

DSC_0809 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0681 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0810.JPG

Last edited:
My recent pick-ups over the last month. Torrington 8's and 10's. Been on a pedal and badge hunt lately. Reflector RM badge didn't make the pick, it's with Dave S getting restored.
photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Bikes Galore

Finally got a crate I waited a long time for, part of a deal I made long ago some 4 years ago, this is the first crate of 2 mostly orig bikes (AC, IJ, SK WB, Robin - these are on nostalgic) and the Airflow is partly castelli restored and comes with forky travelog, ND 2spd, I have a repo boob for the rear and the flutey fens are nos, I have a tomahawk and kuckleguards for it but I dont know if they are necessary... cant decide, plus some other bikes (bullnose, Falcon, Ladies Merc, Orig Twin 50!, Shafty Crescent, Ladies woody Winifield, Ladies Elgin 4* Del - the latter 3 are ex-Morrie Turner so on Nostalgic) I have had for a while but didnt get around to uploading here, which I think is an important thing to do for the sake of history and provenance.. Sharing is caring is it not, when it comes to ye olde bicycles, to which recorded history seems to have given a pass. Lots of pics, so a few posts in a row.... The pictures are tiny and in a random order .....i have a crappy connection here so these took about 15min to upload. The next post might be a while, I'm going to upload and eat dinner and hopefully they will be ready for posting by then!

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.37.41.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.36.36.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.36.47.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.36.53.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.37.00.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.37.11.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.37.22.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.37.29.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.37.35.JPG
Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 06.36.29.JPG

Finally got a crate I waited a long time for, part of a deal I made long ago some 4 years ago, this is the first crate of 2 mostly orig bikes (AC, IJ, SK WB, Robin - these are on nostalgic) and the Airflow is partly castelli restored and comes with forky travelog, ND 2spd, I have a repo boob for the rear and the flutey fens are nos, I have a tomahawk and kuckleguards for it but I dont know if they are necessary... cant decide, plus some other bikes (bullnose, Falcon, Ladies Merc, Orig Twin 50!, Shafty Crescent, Ladies woody Winifield, Ladies Elgin 4* Del - the latter 3 are ex-Morrie Turner so on Nostalgic) I have had for a while but didnt get around to uploading here, which I think is an important thing to do for the sake of history and provenance.. Sharing is caring is it not, when it comes to ye olde bicycles, to which recorded history seems to have given a pass. Lots of pics, so a few posts in a row.... The pictures are tiny and in a random order .....i have a crappy connection here so these took about 15min to upload. The next post might be a while, I'm going to upload and eat dinner and hopefully they will be ready for posting by then!

View attachment 216118View attachment 216126View attachment 216125View attachment 216124View attachment 216123View attachment 216122View attachment 216121View attachment 216120View attachment 216119View attachment 216127
Daggum Marc, all those fit into that one crate?
And to wait 4 years for it....wow, I'm not sure I could have been that patient.
As always, your bikes are a collection to drool over. At least I do.

Wow that double eagle came out like brand new! Brasso?

Back